Friday, June 17, 2011

Hamsterdamned

In Hamsterdam we saw the Hamster-combs which differ from the cat-acombs because they are made from hamsterbones and not cat bones. We also went to the heineken factory and the beer there tastes better than heineken in the states because the water comes from the Hamstel river so it's ham flavored. The museum of the one-eared Vincent was exciting although it was overcast so we didn't get to see any starry nights. We biked through the countryside to the north of Hamsterdam, ( gerbilmill) There were some crafty windmills in Gerbilmill, as well as beautiful cows and windy flats. Our butts got sweaty from the seats of our bikes so we dropped trau in the middle of a field.

There was a live Jazz club with a CRAZY old man. At first this man seemed like the 90 year old version of Brandon and I. Dancing like a lunatic and making strange faces, then it became apparent that this man was being effected by some sort of hard drug. He danced with Brandon, pointed at peoples boobs and spat in someones beer. Nevermind that when he pointed at there boobs he also made a face as if he'd been mortally and morally offended and let out a huge scoff.

Brandon always wanted to walk, I always wanted to sit and look at the map- Amsterdam is a world of puzzles. WE got called "pussies"by a prostitute, which I thought was hilarious... Oh, come on boys don't be so shy ( as we walked by)..." sorry,"I said in a manner suggesting disinterest. "Come on pussies ( Wink)" ..... at that moment she won my heart!! I said HOW Much Delila! and she said 50 Euro" My little heart fluttered and I gave birth to a beautiful butterfly, then she turned into an ogre and I fell into the Dam...... Hamster bones surrounded me . WHAT!!! The HAMSTERCOMBS ARE IN THE DAM!!! I then flew to the nearest grocery store to get some garlic so I could fend of the zombie Hamsters.

To make a long story short, the Battle could have ended the world had I not been so tactful as to wear a disco shirt.



Where did my camera go?


Goodbye 600 photos.


I didn't really like Amsterdam that much, It was dreary and the air had an aroma of apathy that I found disconcerting.


Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment