Incredible! After waking up still drunk, Josh and I went on a free 3 hour walking tour of the city. SO MUCH HISTORY! It took us down to the ancient and medeival level of the city. I got a lot of great pics (to come later). I am much more at ease now. We have been walking around with an American girl and a scottish guy. Just got back from a tea house where you had to take your shoes off and sit on the floor. We may go see a show tonight (just to see theatre in another language) One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is at the National Theatre tonight and tickets are buy two for one for 20lv (about $15). Also, the drivers here are the nicest drivers ever. They see you waiting to cross over a busy street and just stop.
Anyway, this city is gorgous. One more day here and then off to Greece (maybe Croatia next).
More tonight possibly!
-Brandon
No comments:
Post a Comment